Thank you for sending us flicks. You rule. Your photos rule. The skating depicted in the photos rule. Anyone else who would like to have their photo possibly shown(s) on this page, send them to email@example.com or Orrian@lumpsumzine.com
These flicks were submitted by John Leveque. They are of him and his homies. Shredding.
Mr. Trevor Diehl is a trooper. He is coming off of a pretty gnarly year that entailed some ups and then some mega downs. Through and through, the dude perseveres and continues his skate mission. Trevor is a skaterat. This generally annoys me, as I have worked in shops and heard so many fucking tall tales or just am over the politics involved but, Trevor gets me psyched again. Even from following his Instagram, you get the feeling that he is fully trying to do his skate thing organically and is not an industry-hype kook. I want to say thank you Trevor for being so young yet so not-annoying. You got a bright future chap.
-by Lurknasty OXS
1. Do you mind sharing your name and where/what you are about?
I’m stoned. I’m in the greater Sacramento area, and basically it’s just skateboarding/pretending to be a “photographer” for me.
2. I have a gut feeling 2014 will be a lot better than 2013 for you…
Haha yeah a gut feeling? Me too man, yeah so far 2014 is nothing but positive.
3. Any good plans this year?
Do better than last year.
4. Who have you been skating and shooting with recently?
Anyone and everyone who’s down, I’m in this crew, the c-men, pretty solid crew, but as for shooting photos I’ve been slacking, it’s been raining, a lot of homies got jobs recently things just have been slow as far as that goes.
5. There was a girl from up your way that had the most insane body, who is that? #ladiesofroughneck
Yeah, yeah I know that girl. 6. How did you meet Roughneck?
Haha well, my homie josh had met him and got some things from him so we started filming little videos and taking a bunch of photos and sending them over, then it was 420 I think and he did an event, I went out and met him and that was that, he gave me a job and helped me survive for a while. Working for roughneck was rad, if I can get my shit together and get back out there id do it all again, just better.
7. You are kind of like a skaters skater (as opposed to MTVish skater).Do you think that is more of a geographical influence or just being into more kinda schralping steez?
I don’t even know. I just do what feels right and uhm… Haha I don’t know I just love skateboarding.
8. Best party ever?
All I can think of is the worst party, didn’t even make it in the door and some guy gets thrown through the front window, I don’t know why we even stayed there.
9. Thoughts of moving to SF or Oakland?
10. This is a hard one but, Top 10 best skaters of all time?
There’s so many more
11. Harder question, hottest chick of all time?
Mila Kunis is that how you spell it?
12. Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
13. Shoutouts and links to your stuff?
Submitted by Alex K:
Emmet Hallinan shoots photos of his friends in the East Bay. Watch out for these youngsters. Da game done changed: